Girls Facts

1. If u think a girl is beautiful, she'll always have a boyfriend To confirm that
2. "99% of the girls in this world are beautiful. Remaining 1% would always be in your college / office."..... ..100 % true
3. If by any chance the girl you like, likes you too, she will Let you know in about 10 years from now ,when you are committed..
4. The more you ignore a girl, the more she'll want to be friends With you.
5. Theory of relativity.... The more u run towards a hot chick.... the more she goes away from u...
6.Even if you got her out alone... just when you are about to let her know about your feelings...she will spot a long lost friend.
7. All the good girls are either nuns or married .the rest go Around with u and ruin ur head, money,health and leave u a total wreck.
8. The more seriously u like a girl...the more seriously her dad Will hate u
9. The love you shower a girl with is directly proportional to The number of bullets her dad will be showering at you..
10. The day the chick you really like comes and speaks to you Will be the day when-
1. You are dressed badly
2. You forgot to brush your teeth for the first time in your life
3. Have a bad hair day


Post a Comment