POTENTIALITY VS REALITY.......

18+++++ POTENTIALITY VS REALITY.......

Youngest Son: Tell me Daddy, what is the diffrence between Potentiality and Reality?
Dad: I will show you.

Dad turns 2 his wife and asks her: Would you sleep with Robert Redford for 1 million dollars?
Wife: Yes of course..... I would never waste such an opportunity.

Then Dad asks his sister in low, if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars?
Sister in low: Wow..... Yes! He is my fantasy.

So Dad turns 2 his elder son and asks him: Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 million dollars?
Elder Son: Yeah..... why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 million Dollars..... I would never hesitate.

So the father turns back 2 his younger son saying : you see son, Potentially we are sitting with 3 million dollars, but in Reality we living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay...

0 comments:

Post a Comment