WhatsApp Fever!

Boy: Hello Babe.... (11:45pm)

Girl: (last seen at 11:46pm)

Boy: Hey please answer me :) ( 11:50pm)

Girl: (last seen at 11:52pm)

Boy: But why do you treat me like that? Why don't you answer me? (12:00am)

Girl: (last seen at 12:00am)

Boy: Ok good night dear, I just wanted to tell you that today I have received my salary worth Rs.50,000 and I have reserved 20k for your shopping... but I think...

Girl (typing): Ohh! Hi dear... Actually mum was there that's why I couldn't reply... N wow darling that's a great news... I love you a lot... N when shall we go ?(12:05am)

Boy: (last seen 12:06am)

Girl: Baby please answer me na... dear I was off last time, let me know na when shall we go?(12:08am)

Boy: (last seen 12:09am)

Girl: I think your luking very tired because off work load... So now you go to bed and sleep well honey, take care. (12:10am)

Boy: (last seen 12:12am)

Girl: Sorry to disturb you but I think I forgot to tell you that tomorrow mom and dad are not at home in the evening, so you can come to my place after the shopping. Love you janu. Good Night. (12:20am)

Boy (typing): Ohh I was preparing for sleep, surely we will meet... c ya tomorrow... mmuuahhh..........!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment