Girls will be Girls


Girl: Babe, delete her. I don't like her
Boy: Okay, no problem. I deleted her for you.
Girl: Don't talk to her. I don't trust you guys talking.
Boy: Okay, I won't talk to her,
Girl: Don't chill with her. I don't feel comfortable with it.
Boy: Alright, I won't see her so you don't have to worry
Girl: You better not be flirting with any other girls
Boy: I'm not, baby. I don't even talk to much girls anymore.

Boy: Babe, delete him. I don'tlike him
Girl: But I've known him for awhile. He's like a brother to me.
Boy: Don't talk to him. I don't trust you guys talking.
Girl: But we're just friends. There's nothing going on.
Boy: Don't chill with him. I don't feel comfortable with it
Girl: But we chill in the same circle of friends, it's not like he doesn't know about you.
Boy: You better not be flirting with any other guys
Girl: They're not flirting with me, they're just being friendly

0 comments:

Post a Comment